What happens if your WordPress site is hacked?
Do you have a plan in place to deal with the havoc a hacker can create? How about a “back door” in case they completely hijack your website and you can’t gain access? Most of the businesses I work with have never given these items much thought, but here’s the reality – you put a lot of resources into your website and let’s face it, your website is YOU.
Is this you?
I was at a conference a few years ago and while I got to witness first-hand the crisis hackers can create…
A colleague’s WordPress site had been set up with several default settings that left her exposed and vulnerable to hackers. Fortunately, I was able to save her site and had it back up and running the same day. All this left me wondering – how many other businesses have sites that are vulnerable?
Why you need it
- Your website is your identity. Hackers can take over your site, post content your customer’s wouldn’t appreciate or worse
- Say “bye-bye”. Hackers can take down your entire website and destroy all the time and money you put into your identity
- Time is money. The longer your website is out of commission, the more business you lose or miss out on; people can’t find you or easily communicate with you online.
- Customer Security. The last thing you want is for a hacker to obtain critical, private information from your database. Who enjoys receiving a letter saying their information was compromised?
- Put some money back into your pocket. It’s a business expense, so deduct away!
Don’t let excuses get in your way
I know what you’re thinking: “It’s too expensive”, “I don’t have time”, and “I’ll do it later”. Many of the businesses I work with suffer from the same thing – finite resources and infinite tasks. Being a business owner, I can relate, so I’ve made it easy and taken excuses out of the equation. For a limited time, I’m offering you a Vulnerability Assessment at a discounted rate of
Here’s what I will correct and implement for you:
- Database settings & configuration
- WordPress configuration
- Username susceptibility
- File and directory access permissions
- Implementation of security keys
Not to mention the peace of mind you’ll have knowing your website can be recovered if it’s hijacked.
Plus, because I know how important this is, I’m including a special bonus…remember that “back door” I mentioned? I’ll install a backup plugin for automated backups.
Don’t wait for a crisis before taking action. This is a great opportunity to be proactive and mark this task off your to-do list!
Ready to get started?
Each website optimization audit request is personally managed. This means that you won't get a report instantly in your email, but you will get a personalized report within 2 business days.
I just need some basic contact information from you to get started, and then I'll contact you after I've done a preliminary review of the site.
Why do you need this?
Frequently, a WordPress website is setup with the default settings, which can leave your site vulnerable to hackers who know how to exploit these settings. If you log in to your WordPress website with “Admin” or “admin”, chances are pretty good that your site has these same default settings and could be easier target for hackers to take advantage of.
Many people think that they don’t need to worry about website security because theirs is not a large business. My friend’s site recently got hacked and not because she has a large business or is a celebrity – because she has a WordPress website and hacker could. That simple. Many hackers don’t care about whose site they are hacking. For them, the thrill is in the hacking in general, just because they can.
Special pricing available for multiple sites – just contact me and let me know how many sites have.