I’ve had this idea rattling around in my brain for a while, and decided that 2018 is the year to make it happen. What’s the big idea, you ask? WordPress Weekend Projects!
The idea behind WordPress Weekend Projects is to provide a series of bite-size tips to enhance, secure, or optimize your website. I know that many website owners find it challenging to stay on top of their website to-do list, and sometimes it can feel overwhelming to look at everything that has to be done. (This is how I feel about my yardwork!) But, if the big list is approached one item at a time, it becomes a lot more manageable.
- Backup your site – this actually isn’t a new post. Because I write about backing up your website a lot. It’s a small obsession of mine. So, instead of writing a new post, I’m just going to link to some previous posts that can help you out.
How safe is your website? (Aug 2017)
How to backup your site (2016)
- Add Google Analytics to your website
- Perform a plugin audit on your site
- Removing unused themes from your site
Latest posts by Terri Orlowski (see all)
- Connect your website to Google Search Console - January 26, 2018
- Remove unnecessary themes from your WordPress site - January 19, 2018
- Perform a plugin audit on your WordPress website - January 12, 2018