In my years working with WordPress, I’ve come across a lot of people that had a similar situation. They had a website, so they didn’t need a whole new one, but they did have some questions, and the basic tutorial places covered info that was too basic for them. So, now, what?
That’s why I created the Do It Together WordPress Coaching package. It’s an opportunity for you to work with someone 1-on-1 that can help you answer your biggest WordPress questions. What plugin should I use for this? What does this mean? How to I add an optin form, or connect my Gravity Forms form with my email marketing system? Why is it doing this?
Can I tell you a little secret? I originally called this “Done With You” coaching. Like a cross betteen Done For You and Do It Yourself – Done With You. Then one day, I was talking to someone about it, and they took it as “Done With You,” like “I’m done with you (and don’t want to work with you anymore)” – oops! That’s definintely not the impresion I was trying to give with my package. But, the intent is still the same. You can tell me what you want done on your website, and it’s done with you watching, learning, listening, so you can do it on your own someday.
There’s some lovely bonuses to the package, too.
- Genesis by StudioPress child theme to use on your site
- Your entire training session will be recorded, so you can download it and review it whenever you need to
- My free report, beyond the install, that covers some frequently-missed easy fixes to make your website more effecient and professional
- 6-part e-course on website content planning
- 60 days access to WordPress tutorial videos at The WP Toolbox for review or additional questions.
Are you interested in signing up for a session? Check out Learn with beyond the office for more information!